When comparing life insurance policies available to Connecticut residents, we look across all the plans to get you the right policy at the best price. We show you the same sources we look at to identify the best rates, so you never have to worry you overpaid. Whether we use a shareholder owned company, a mutual company or a Fraternal Benefit Society; we enjoy the capability to deploy the right entity that makes the most sense for your situation in order to get the most benefits that you qualify for.
There are three basic types of life insurance companies:
• Stock companies, which are owned by stockholders;
• Mutual companies, which are owned by policyholders; and
• Fraternal benefit societies, which are organized and carried on solely for the mutual benefit of their members.
Whatever we recommend your policy will always have the following features:
1. First Day Coverage. You are fully protected the very first day your coverage goes into effect with no exclusions and no waiting period.
2. Ease of issue. No physical exams.
3. Your premiums will never go up. Lock into a rate at your current age and the cost will never increase regardless of changes to your health and age.
4. You benefits will never go down. Regardless of changes to your health and age.
5. All programs build cash values.
6. The benefit is paid to your beneficiary tax free on the worst week of their life.
7. Your policy can never be cancelled as long as premium payments are made.
8. This is a protected asset that you will never be forced to liquidate.